Friday

Digital Prints


I have been contemplating whether or not to digitally print part or all of my jacket so I have been looking at ways in which some of my favourite designers; Valentino and Alexnader McQueen, have used digitals prints to enhance their designs. I love McQueen's corresponding digitally printed jacket and trousers, however I think I will only digitally print one of my garments as I don't want this to be an over-riding feature, more of an added detail. I like the inky blue-blacks against white which both designers have used in these garments and this has really inspired me to do something similar on my own garment. I have already experimented a lot with different prints-manipulated images of jellyfish which I will convert to black and white to see how they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment