Friday

Experimenting with Prints



Although I really like the colour of the previous print I have been experimenting with the same print in different colours and compositions. I have made up a basic toile and printed the images onto fabric and sewn the fronts together to see what it looks like. I prefer the white background, however I am not convinced on the shape of the jacket. I have changed the shape since I decided what I would like to make, making it longer and less volumous. I think that I will change the shape quite dramatically however the toile with the prints on has given me an idea of what a digital print would look like if I was to have it all over. I still think that I prefer the black and white images so I will probably stick with those colours and embellish the 3-dimensional panels which I intend to add with blue beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment