Monday

Concept
























































Having thoroughly researched Moncler and the previous Moncler Gamme Rouge collections I am now ready to begin my own research for Autumn/Winter 2010/11.

To start with I have looked at images from a book that I have called Earthsong. The book has fantastic birds eye images of the earth - from images of aqua to the desert. The images are so powerful and most of them would make for a striking print once blown up in size. I also like the images because with most of them it is not obvious what they are. I decided to start my research by looking at these images because I was thinking about the origins of Moncler as a luxury skiwear brand and the images that I have picked out are either of snow, ice or water. Some of my favourite images are shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment